Please Like Us On Facebook!

Friday, August 5, 2011

"Get Fairytale Perfect Out Your Mind" (VB-1)

Okay as I said yesterday on Da Real Talk facebook page, I want to give thanks to my beautiful niece Miss Angel Davenportfor this one (check her out here http://www.missangeld.blogspot.com). I never thought I would do this but she inspired me. Thanks again and LOVE YA MUCH!!!!

Now today's topic is fairytale perfect relationships. All I am going to say is not happening, the perfect relationships only comes from those imperfect relationships that we strive to make great, but never fairytale perfection. You will never have a relationship where you and mate don't disagree at some point or another. In order to find out exactly what I had to say about this, watch my first video blog.


Please email me or comment to let me know if you want me to add video blogging to the mix. It won't be all the time, but I will add it to the mix of things I do on the blog. So let me know what you think. TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment