Please Like Us On Facebook!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

"Taboo in the Bedroom" (email answer)

This is going to be quick post. I received an email wanting my opinion about what is taboo in the bedroom for sex between a husband and wife. Well, first let me thank you for asking the question? I don't make it a habit to answer an email in a blog post, because I like to answer questions back through emails, since every one's individual situations varies. However, there are occasions where I will answer emails to general questions like this one, in the blog, if I feel it may help others.

Now to answer your questions the only thing I see as taboo in a husband and wife's sex life is putting another person in the mix. If that offended anyone, I am sorry but that is my belief, so do with it what you please. People don't change their beliefs for me and I don't change mine for others. #IJS Plus adding another person can cause a whole other set of complications. Now as far as everything else goes, what goes on behind close doors between two spouses is there business. God created sexual feelings not only for procreation, but for husbands and wives to enjoy each other. I feel as long as both of you are comfortable with it, then do what you do. Hey don't be afraid to experiment with somethings either, because you never know what you might enjoy. #IJS

No comments:

Post a Comment