Please Like Us On Facebook!

Friday, August 5, 2011

"Updates for The Weekend"

Hi Readers,

Tonight I am trying something a little different for the blog post. I am very excited to see how it works out. The blog drops @6pm EST so stop by and check it out!!! We are also on the count down for the launch of the new site, so that means I am still looking for guest bloggers. I know there are some of you who want too do it and have a lot to say, but are shy. Don't be!!! Come on and share with us!!!  To find out more on how to be a guest blogger, stop by and like our Facebook page and you will find details there. As far as "The Love Cray-zee Chronicles" go Chapter 7 will not be released until the launch of the new site. I am so sorry to disappoint there, but remember good things come to those who wait!! I will have another "I'm Just Saying" posted before the weekend is over so stay tuned for that. Blessed and Happy Friday Everyone!!! As Always Much Love, MzGaPeachy

No comments:

Post a Comment