Please Like Us On Facebook!

Monday, August 1, 2011

"I'M JUST SAYING!!!3" (To the Men)

MzGaPeachy
This is another one of those “I’m Just Saying” moments. And ladies this one is aimed toward the men.  Through a conversation I had this morning the realization was that most women cheat, because of lack of attention from their man. It’s not the only reason, but it ranks number one in my book. Men and don’t act like you don’t know your woman needs attention. She has desired your attention from day one. Really think about it, when she first gave you the time of day it was because you paid her some attention right? Do you really think that you are supposed to stop just because you got her?  If that is your logic, then you are sadly mistaken. You don’t want her to stop doing all the things she use to do when you first got together, so don’t do it to her.  Or in the end you might find yourself looking stupid, because she has moved on to the next man who is willing to give it to her. So my advice is every now and then, that attention that you are giving to that TV remote, that game controller, your boyz, computer, etc., learn to give her some of it.  I am not saying give up who you are and the things you love to do.  All I am saying is don’t become so consumed with those things or become so complacent in your relationship that you lose focus on your relationship with your woman. “I’m Just Saying!!!” Think about it……You don't have to agree with me, but thinkabout it.

No comments:

Post a Comment