Please Like Us On Facebook!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Exciting News!!!!

Hi Readers,


I am happy to announce that in next month or so the official website will be launched. My domain name, Da Real Talk, has been purchased. Thank you to my hubby, for your encouraging words earlier. Shot out to my brother, Ervin Jr., for making it happen, but most of all I want to thank my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ making it all possible. I am very excited and with your support the site will be successful. I am just praying that it accomplishes, the vision that God has given me for it. In a few years I will have my MFT (Marriage and Family Therapy) license. I hope the site will be a stepping stone toward a successful MFT practice. In the mean time, continue to enjoy the blog and I will try my best to have the second installment of "The Love Cray-zee Chronicles" posted by tomorrow night. If not, I will have it posted no later than Tuesday, 7-12-11. Also stay tuned, for a regular blog post being dropped in the next couple of days.

Until then, much love,


MzGaPeachy

No comments:

Post a Comment