Please Like Us On Facebook!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

"I’M JUST SAYING!”

This is not the post I promised. Don’t worry, I still will be posting it later, but this is something I felt I really needed to get off my chest. Nothing hurts me more than to see others, whether it is a woman or a man, looking for someone to make them happy. Please don’t misconstrue this. I am not saying that you shouldn’t be with someone that makes you happy. By all means be with someone who makes you happy, because no one wants to be with somebody that is going to make them miserable. What I am saying is don’t search for a relationship to define your happiness. You must learn to be happy with yourself first!!!  If you’re not happy with yourself, no one else is going to make you happy. I will put a more in depth post on this later, but I just wanted give those of you who maybe searching for someone, to JUST define your happiness, something to think about. Going into a relationship for that reason alone is not fair to you or the other person. It is to the upmost importance that we get ourselves together first, and ask God to help us learn about our self and appreciate our self. “I’M JUST SAYING!”

No comments:

Post a Comment