Please Like Us On Facebook!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Just A Thought


I was just sitting here wondering about something. I have a question for all of that have been with your mate a long time. How many of you still do some of the things for your mate you use to do when you first got together? Now for those of you who say that you don’t, do you still have a lot of sparks flying. Dating, courting, romancing, or whatever you want to call it is a very good way to keep the sparks flying or rekindle the flame that may have died out. It can be something as simple as a love letter.  I’m just saying think about. I would love to hear some feedback, before I go into farther details, so let me know what you think.
Loving you Always,
MzGaPeachy
“Don’t forget to stay tune for the first installment of The Love Cray-zee Chronicles.”

No comments:

Post a Comment