Please Like Us On Facebook!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"Updates You Want To Know"

Hey Readers,

I am excited to bring you chapter 2 of "The Love Cray-zee Chronicles." This portion gives you a little back ground history into our three lead characters. However, the next drop will include  chapters 3&4 where you truly get introduced to my the character Camille, who is a real drama queen when it comes too men. I think everyone will enjoy her character.

Off to the next topic for those of you who have not taking the poll on the left side of the page do so quickly, because there is only a few days left. I have a guest blogger coming in to drop the 411 on that poll and give us her opinion and feedback. In the meantime, I myself am working on a spicy post to drop to you. So stay tuned and stay blessed.

As Always Much Love,

MzGaPeachy

No comments:

Post a Comment