Please Like Us On Facebook!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things to Come!!!

Hi Readers,

I am so excited about all the things that the blog has coming up. I will be releasing the spicy blog post from me on Saturday (7-16-11) and Chpt 3 and 4 of "The Love Cray-zee Chronicles" on Sunday (7-17-11). I also am started the guest blogger portion that I will be asking others to particapate in. We also have the launch of the new sight http://www.darealtalk.com/ coming up soon. All I can say is that it is looking awesome. As soon as I have an official launch date I will post it. Last, but not least a contest will be coming up, where someone will win one of the first official items with the new company logo, so stay tune for that also. Until then

As Always Much Love,
MzGaPeachy

No comments:

Post a Comment