Please Like Us On Facebook!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Updates to Checkout!!!

Hello Readers,

I am posting to give you all some insight on all of the things Da Real Talk has going on this week. First, let me mention that Mrs. C will be back tonight dropping a post called the Balancing Act. I must say that it is a must read piece. She will also be back on Thursday dropping a piece on emotions that you all should get ready for. We have another guest blogger that will be who I am looking forward to hearing from, coming up on Friday. She is going to be a real treat. Well as to what expect from your girl MzGaPeachy, all I can say is be prepared. I am not going to give specfic dates, because as for me I throw it out there, when God gives it to me. Don't worry though, for those who are waiting for Chapter 5 of "The Love Cray-zee Chronicles." I already have it written, I am just waiting to decide when I am going to spring it on you. The official launch date for "Da Real Talk" website will be August 15, 2011. We will have a lot of exciting things going on that day, that you do not want to miss out on, so stay tuned. Well until than,

As Always Much Love,

MzGaPeachy

No comments:

Post a Comment